Saturday, October 3, 2015

QOTD: Umpqua Community College Murderer

I won't contribute to his fame by naming him or posting his picture, but the killer had this to say in a blog post made on August 31:

"I have noticed that so many people like him [Vester Flannagan] are all alone and unknown, yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows who they are. A man who was known by no one, is now known by everyone. His face splashed across every screen, his name across the lips of every person on the planet, all in the course of one day. Seems the more people you kill, the more you're in the limelight."

Gee, I wonder why these shootings keep happening?  

2 comments:

  1. It's the guns I tell ya, it's gotta be the guns! Clearly the guns were whispering sweet nothings in his ear at night and then obviously they made him pull it's trigger repeatedly. I mean any idiot could see that this was just some misunderstood young man who needed a real opportunity. Perhaps his parents didn't hold him enough or some racist teacher was mean and failed him. Plus those Christians probably deserved it. Even if they didn't specifically deserve it, you know, they're paying for Christendom and the crusades and all that stuff....

    Even writing that makes me want to vomit in my mouth :P

    Crank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those guns should be rounded up and shot!

      Delete