Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wish Me Luck

I'm about to change my computer's operating system from Windows XP to Windows 7, formatting my hard drive in the process.  Hopefully I won't end up turning my computer into a brick.  I hate doing scary computer stuff.  

If all goes well, I'll post an update here soon.  But if I should disappear from the internets for an extended period, you'll know why.

Here we go...


Update:  Everything seems to have gone alright, although I did have some difficulties getting back online.  This newfangled operating system is going to take some getting used to, though.  Everything looks weird.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, everytime they update it looks weirder and weirder. But that's because it's new and improved...yeah right :P

    Crank

    Crank

    ReplyDelete